- Location: Continent of Europe
- The capital: Madrid
- Language: the Spanish language (the official language of the country), Catalan, Galician, Basque, and Aranian.
- Population: 48,958,159 people
- Population growth: 0.78%
- Gross domestic product: $ 1.769 trillion
- Per capita gross domestic product: $ 38,200
- Government: constitutional monarchy
* All figures according to 2017 statistics.
Investing in Spain
Investment programs in Spain
Spain is one of the leading countries, and a major player in the global economy and politics. It is a member of many prestigious international organizations (including: the United Nations, the European Union, NATO, and others). The Spanish economy is the fourth largest in the euro area; in 2017, the Spanish economy ranked 16th in the world in terms of GDP.
The Kingdom of Spain offers two programs that provide investment opportunities in Spain. The first is the Investment Program in Spain for businessmen (investing by establishing a company), which enables businessmen to obtain permanent residency in Spain by establishing their own company. The second program is to invest in Spain by buying a property, or as it is known as a golden visa or a golden visa, which enables the investor to obtain residence in Spain in exchange for buying a house or property.
Privileges and benefits of investing in Spain
Spain offers a wide range of privileges and benefits for businessmen who want to start their own business in Spain, or investors interested in buying property in Spain, which include:
- The ability to work and live anywhere in Spain.
- The possibility of establishing your own business.
- Enjoy the security and safety prevailing in Spain and Europe.
- Freedom of movement within the Schengen states.
- The possibility of obtaining residence in Spain.
- Ability to join / include spouses, children under the age of 18, and parents.
- The possibility of obtaining Spanish citizenship.
- The ability to travel to more than 163 countries without the need for a visa or through a visa on arrival.
About the Real Estate Investing Program in Spain – Residence in Spain (Golden Visa)
The costs required to obtain residency in Spain through real estate investment in Spain (Golden Visa)
- Buying a property in Spain with a value of no less than 500,000 euros.
- Residence visa fee: 71.1 euros for the main applicant and husband / wife